Who my kittens has come to visit the garden this month? Let me give you a hint, this hottie was chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. [1996], Has an allergic reaction to metal which prevents him from wearing his wedding ring at times: Interesting, true or false, I am not sure, but certainly ‘convenient’ for all of us that do not want to me reminded that he is spoken for. Speaks French, Hebrew and Latin, how I wonder does “Get naked” sound in Hebrew? Checked himself into a rehabilitation center seeking treatment for sex addiction. Why I ask would anyone want to be cured of that? (Baffles the mind) Is the only actor to win a Golden Globe for both Drama and Comedy, and is quoted as saying “I never, ever, ever cook. And I would never eat anything I might cook.”

Insert drum roll here

Lily’s garden brings to you, David Duchovny.

David is best known for "The X Files" and role of Hank Moody in "Californication" (2007). But did you also known that David was the lead role in the independent film Kalifornia (1993). The film also starred another up-and-coming young actor, Brad Pitt. How yummy is that? David and Brad, be still my racing heart!

In Kalifornia (1993), David played a journalist who goes on a cross-country tour of famous murder sites with his girlfriend as research for a book he is writing about serial killers. He takes Pitt's character along to help pay the bills, unaware that Pitt's character is in fact a serial killer himself.

When you look at these pictures, are you suddenly reminded of the sex addition again?

I think I might have to take up drinking tea!!!

~Kara Elsberry~

© Copyright, 2010 Main Street Magazine/Rain Enterprises

As seen in the June Issue of Main Street Magazine.

Printed in Canada, ISSN: 1920-4299 by Rain Enterprises

To find out how to receive your free copy of MSM check out

www.mainstreetmagazine.net